Mayo Clinic BioPharma Diagnostics executives will attend the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) annual meeting in Orlando, Florida, April 14–19. They will be available to meet with attendees to discuss how our capabilities and data can accelerate biopharmaceutical and clinical research initiatives.
We offer biopharmaceutical companies:
- The preeminent collection of biomedical data, with more than 7M longitudinal clinical datasets, including structured and unstructured data, digitized pathology images, and more. All data is independently certified as de-identified.
- A large and diverse diagnostic test menu spanning the full range of subspecialties, including the leading menu of esoteric testing.
- Diagnostic test development, validation, and commercialization through Mayo Clinic Laboratories.
- Biobank and prospective sample collections for generation of molecular datasets.
- Clinical expertise around trial design, data, and artificial intelligence algorithms, and diagnostic development.
- Committed, timely, and consistent support at every clinical trial phase.
- Highest quality standards, including extensive experience providing logistics and courier support.
The latest from BioPharma Diagnostics
- ANNOUNCED AT AACR: Alpenglow Biosciences and Mayo Clinic have entered a collaboration to advance pathology and drug development through 3D spatial biology.
- BioPharma Diagnostics leverages the new collaboration between Mayo Clinic Laboratories and Helix to provide a comprehensive suite of laboratory services to biopharma customers, including advanced next-generation sequencing capabilities and Mayo Clinic Laboratories’ full portfolio of more than 3,800 tests and pathology services. Read more.
Join us at AACR to learn how these collaborations enable us to deliver an end-to-end laboratory testing solution for your clinical trials.